Mark Your Calendars: April 20-21, 2017
Pre-conference Workshops will be held on April 19, 2017
What YOU and YOUR SCHOOL Receive from Attending the 2017 Spring NETA Conference:
- Over 190+ featured, breakout, interactive and hands-on sessions to choose from on Educational Technology
- Nationally recognized Speakers
- Admittance to a Maker Fair
- Playgrounds where YOU can Learn the Newest Technologies
- Exposure to Over 100 Vendors
- Networking Opportunities to Expand YOUR Professional Learning Network to Continue Learning All Year
YOU will learn about technology in education and how you can implement it directly into your school/classrooms starting NOW!
YOU have the opportunity to share what YOU learn with YOUR staff members- YOU can be the change agent!
We hope you’re able to join us April 20-21, 2017 at CenturyLink Center Omaha, Nebraska’s Premier Conference Space!
Conference Pricing Information
Early Bird Rate (Before March 17, 2017)
Both days: $139
One day: $114
After March 17, 2017
Both days: $159
One day: $139
If registering a group of 10 or more on the same PO, check or credit card you receive a discount of $10 off each two day conference registration or $5 off each one day registration.
Registration will open around February 1, 2017
**Don't forget to review the links to the left of this page to learn more about the conference highlights, schedule, keynote/featured speakers, along with housing and logistics information. There will be no lunch break during the conference, but there will be concessions and food carts.