Cost & Deadlines 2012
Costs and Exhibit Area Information
• An eight-foot space with table is $625 (includes electrical).
• See sponsorship page for pricing for all levels of sponsorship
• Larger areas are available, in multiples of eight feet ($625 per eight-foot booth). If you are bringing your own booth and the dimensions exceed eight feet, you will need to purchase two booths, minimum.
• An electrical hookup is now included in the price of the booth space.
• Vendor areas will have access to wireless Internet. Indicate "wired connection" only if needed for product that requires more capacity. There is no charge if you indicate need in advance when registering. If you ask for wired Internet access on-site, the charge will be $100, payable at the time of request. Computers that you bring to access the Internet should be ethernet ready. No phone lines available.
Deadlines--Changes, please note
• Level 5 Sponsor: November 18, 2011 for Early-Bird Rate!
• Limit this year: each sponsorship level has a limit. Check Levels of Sponsorship for those limits.
Planning to do a session?
• For those registering for levels 1-4, session proposals are due by November 18, 2011
*Costs and deadlines are subject to change.
The Nebraska Educational Technology Association is a grassroots organization open to everyone interested in sharing information about using technology in the educational process.
If your professional work is driven by seeing students achieve and succeed through the use of technology and innovative teaching, you just found your new best friends.
NETA is an official Affiliate of the International Society for Technology in Education. We join over 80 other affiliated educational technology associations from around the world in the improvement of teaching and learning through the use of technology.
All Rights Reserved - NETA 2013-14
NETA - Box 484, Gretna, NE 68028 - e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org - phone: 402-540-1904
Having technical issues with the NETA website? E-mail any web issues to: email@example.com.